Christopher Ryan Creative
Advertising copywriting, screenwriting
Writing That Means Business
• I have been writing for virtually every medium for more than 25 years. My writing ranges from short ads to brochures, websites, blogs, articles, TV and radio commercials, industrial videos, books and movies, among other media. I also direct and produce radio and TV commercials as well as industrial videos.
• My clients have included advertising agencies, nonprofit organizations and businesses large and small. The businesses run the gamut, including retail, manufacturing, hospitality and a number of other industries.
• My work in advertising and public relations has earned honors from these trade groups:
– International Economic Development Council
– International Association of Business Communicators
– Public Relations Society of America
– Missouri Economic Development Council
– Advertising Club of Kansas City
– Kansas City Art Directors Club
As a screenwriter, I have created adaptations as well as original works from both my own ideas and the ideas of clients who have hired me to turn their stories into professional screenplays. Films produced from screenplays I’ve written have garnered three Telly awards.
Phone: (816) 916-9537